Waiting for Baby Ramsey

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Our Growing Boy

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, March 17, 2008

Time really seems to fly by lately! I am about 1/2 way through this pregnancy which is super exciting and crazy at the same time. I can't believe in just a few months our little girl will be here!
Right now we are in the middle of arranging the kids rooms. Max is moving into his new "toddler room" which is a sports theme and then we are going to put the new baby in the nursery. We are keeping the Classic Pooh theme that we love so much and adding a few pink touches! We painted Max's new room this weekend and I really like it. We will post pictures of both rooms when we get finished!
We had a really fun night tonight. My old college roomie, Meghan and her boyfriend Danny came and had dinner with us which was so much fun! I love Meghan and she and Danny are such a fun couple! I wish she didn't live in Oklahoma! Max loved showing off for them! He loves having people over.
Anyway, I better finish getting the kitchen cleaned up and then head to bed! Have a good night!

No comments: