Waiting for Baby Ramsey

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Our Growing Boy

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, March 11, 2008






It is a girl... we think! Nick and I went to our first ultrasound this morning and they said they are pretty sure we are having a girl! It was kind of a weird angle so they said they couldn't say for certain. So, for now we are thinking pink and keeping the receipts! We are super excited! We were really thinking it was going to be another boy but we really couldn't be happier. And, as our tradition goes Nick took the day off of work and I got to buy a few girlie things as my reward for having so much self-control and not buying any baby stuff until we found out for sure what the gender was! Here are a few things we bought! My absolute favorite... leopard print shoes!! I have a pair just like them!

No comments: