Waiting for Baby Ramsey

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Our Growing Boy

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, March 27, 2008

I am amazed. Just a few months ago I was wondering if Max would ever talk... wow, give him time. Just a minute ago he walks up to me out of nowhere and says, "nana peash", he wanted to eat a banana! His all time favorite food! I am amazed at how his vocabulary is expanding and that he is starting to put words together. Some of the words he uses the most are:
shoe (he loves to wear shoes)
bye-bye
cow
read (we read about 20 books a day!)
please
And honestly he probably has about 50 more. Now we just need to get him talking more in front of people! He is such a people person but he can still be a little shy at first! We go to Story Time at the library once a week and I never hear a word from him the whole time because there are so many people around. But, he will get there!
I am just so amazed at how much he is learning and growing. He is such a cool little guy!

No comments: