Waiting for Baby Ramsey

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Our Growing Boy

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, May 02, 2007







Goodness! What a busy week! I am taking a QUICK break to do a little blogging but after that I have to get back to homework. Nick and I have been so busy lately but it has been really good.


Friday we got to spend some time with Nick's parents. Then we got to go mini-van shopping and we bought one! I never thought I would be excited about getting a mini-van but I am! I love it!


Saturday we worked hard and cleaned out our garage and second bedroom, giving Nick some "man space" in the garage and me a scrapbooking room. Yay! Then Saturday night we got to hang out with The Jenkins' which is always so much fun. We are so blessed to have such wonderful friends.


Sunday we went to church and then in the evening we went to our Sunday School class party. We met up for Mexican food and then went back to the church for some desert and games. We love our church family so much!


Monday night we had our birthing class reunion. It was so fun to see everyone as parents and to have so many babies in one room.


Last night we went to the EBI Uno de Mayo party. We had a great time there too. We ate some Qudoba and the Skinny Improv performed. Nick and I had never watched them before but we definetly plan to again sometime!


Tonight we are having our good friends, The Wolf's over for a little pizza and American Idol. It will probably be our last chance to get together with them before they move to Kansas City. We will miss them so much!


Here are a few pictures...

No comments: