Waiting for Baby Ramsey

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Our Growing Boy

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, April 22, 2007



Another weekend has quickly flown by! Wow, I can't believe it is almost May. School is almost out... I have a lot of homework to do before then! Pray for me!

The Ramsey Family had a great weekend! Nick was wonderful and encouraged me to go out Friday night and spend the evening scrapbooking with girlfriends at Scrapbook Generation. I felt like a new person afterwards! It was so great to get to spend some time doing something I love and getting to have lots of girl-talk and junk food at the same time!

Saturday morning Nick went out to Northside's new property and helped with some clean-up. He said things are really coming along out there. I think the plan is that we will be in the new building late this summer. I can't wait! After Nick got home we went to lunch and then took Max to the park for the first time. He really liked it! Although, he was much too busy watching the "big kids" to have his picture taken! Saturday night we hung out with my sister and our good friends the Jordans. We tried out Luigi's in Nixa (delicious!) and then played a board game.

Sunday we went to church and then got to see the Jordan's new house (pre-remodel). I took an evening nap which is why I am wide awake at 11! Oops.

Anyway, we hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments: