Waiting for Baby Ramsey

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Our Growing Boy

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, May 16, 2007







Two finals left to go and the semester is over! I can't wait. I will be busy with my internship this summer but that will be more of my own schedule.




Let's see... another super busy weekend! My parents came down Friday night (yay!) so my mom could come to Christina's babyshower and so they could help Emily pack-up to go home for the summer. Saturday morning Sarah, Katrina, and I threw a baby shower for Chrsitina at my house. It was so much fun. Then Sunday was my first Mother's Day! It was wonderful. There was a baby dedication at church which was so special. Then Nick took me to lunch at Panera and then we went to the zoo. The only animal Max got really excited about was the raccoons. He is so silly!

No comments: