Waiting for Baby Ramsey

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Our Growing Boy

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, August 24, 2007

Wow, it has been a super busy week. It was my first week back in school- one down, sixteen to go! I think it is going to be a really good but busy semester. It looks like I might actually learn a few things in a few of my classes which I am looking forward to. But, I think they are going to be a lot of work. So... if you don't hear from me much this semester, I appologize!
Max is a lot of fun these days... if you can keep up. He crawls everywhere and has very little interest in being held! He is into everything! But, we LOVE it!! Everyone kept telling us... "you don't want them to crawl", "enjoy them now because you are going to go crazy after they start crawling". Well, I must say I appreciate the advice but you are wrong. We love it that he can crawl! He has so much fun exploring his world and we love watching him learn more everyday!
He also has two new tricks, he dances when you ask him to, and does a "touchdown" (put his arms in the air) when asked as well. Both are soooo cute!
Well, I guess that is about all we have to report from Nixa! Hope everyone is doing well in your part of the world!

No comments: