Waiting for Baby Ramsey

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Our Growing Boy

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, August 06, 2007


Sorry I haven't posted in awhile! Things are going well here with the Ramsey family. Today is Nick and my 2 year anniversary! We are so excited! It has been a great 2 years!

Max is doing great and getting so big! He is pulling up and almost crawling. I think this is my favorite age so far. He is getting such a personality.

My mom and sister are coming to visit tomorrow evening until Thursday morning so I am really excited about that. Max is head over heels in love with his Auntie M so he will have a great time. I love having some company during the day!

Not much else is new. Nick is still enjoying his job at E.B.I. and we are staying busy. We try to have friends over for dinner about once a week and we are really just enjoying our life, family, and friends.

We hope all is well with all of you. Please drop us a line sometime and let us know how you are doing... KatieLRamsey@gmail.com

Love,

The Ramsey's

No comments: