Waiting for Baby Ramsey

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Our Growing Boy

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Sorry I haven't posted in so long! I tend to write on my other blog a little more! But, in case there are some of you that just look at this one I thought I would update you on the status of the Ramsey family!

Max is doing great! He is getting huge and talking up a storm! He is always making us laugh with some funny new thing he says or does. However, he is definetly almost 2. He knows what he wants and isn't afraid to let us know what he thinks! "No" is of course one of his favorite words right now. He is also loving that it is summer and we spend a good party of most days outside (when it isn't raining). His slide, sandbox, wagon, and chalk keep him pretty busy! I am especially fond of the outside activities where I can just sit in a lawn chair and watch him play, especially as it gets hotter and I get bigger!

Speaking of getting bigger... Miss Sophie is definetly doing just that! She is measuring 2 weeks ahead of schedule so she could be early or just huge! We will let you all know which. She is definetly a mover and a shaker and keeps me up at night with her dance moves. We are just so excited to meet her and finally see what she looks like. I think we are pretty much ready for her arrival after being blessed with a wonderful baby shower!

I guess that is about it for now! Hope everyone is having a blessed weekend!

No comments: