Waiting for Baby Ramsey

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Our Growing Boy

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, December 21, 2007



Sorry I haven't posted in awhile! Life at our house has been wonderful and crazy! During one busy week in December I graduated college and we found out we are expecting baby #2. So basically, the Ramsey family couldn't be happier!

Max is doing great! He is walking... when he feels like it! He is such a smart little guy and he amazes us everyday. Yesterday we were reading a book and when we saw a picture of a baby Max did the sign for "baby". We had never taught him that one but it is in the Baby Einstein sign language movie he has! It is amazing the things they pick up!

We are headed to Troy today to celebrate Christmas with my family. We are super excited. Max will have so much fun being the center of attention and playing with his grandparents and Auntie M. I am looking forward to a little extra help keeping him entertained!

Well, I guess I should get to packing and wrapping presents. I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

No comments: