Waiting for Baby Ramsey

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Our Growing Boy

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, February 18, 2007





What a fun weekend! Nick and I had such an awesome time at our marriage conference. We went with our great friends Christy and Andrew Hatfield. It was so much fun to be with them and be with each other. We learned a lot of great, practical ways to make our marriage even stronger from Dr. Gary Chapman, the author of The Five Love Languages. Nick and I decided we wanted to try to do something like that every year to keep our marriage growing and keep each other as a priority!
Max had a great time with his grandparents. He kept his grandma very entertained by laughing, jumping in his Jumparoo and playing. He even took a nap in his crib for her... not something he does for Mom! Grandma might need to move in:-)
I also inluded a picture of my elliptical that many of you helped me buy with birthday money. Thank you so much. I tried it out today for the first time. After about 10 minutes I was dying. But, I will work myself up and be a pro in no time! Posted by Picasa

No comments: